Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

For Sale: Bridgeplate 19mm / Arri standard - Red Arri 19mm Base

Norbert Niederacher

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 31, 2009
Messages
672
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
Innsbruck, Austria
Hi,

I sell 1 x Bridgeplate 19mm / Arri standard - Red Arri 19mm Base. Original price in the Red Store was 900 US.
Make me an offer.

Based in Austria (Europe)

Norbert

SOLD!
 
Last edited:
Hi Norbert, I'm generally interested - I tried to send you a PM, but you have exceeded your stored private messages quota, so I guess you will not receive any offers soon :) You should clear some space, and if you want, you can send me a mail to tobias at swissfilmmakers dot com...
 
Back
Top