Andrew M.
Well-known member
Finally REDCINE works with fast Dells!!! on XP and Vista
Just downloaded new version of REDCINE and I don't believe my own eyes.
It works !! it exports!!! it creates QT files H.264!!!
I tested it on Dell Precision M6300 with Qudro 3600M
I still have to test it with Dell XPS and 8800M but judging on the absence of errors in the log file even when '-dd' debugging is turned on, it looks very promising.
REDCINE used is ver 3.12 for PC
Finally we can take our portable setup down in to the caves and cenotes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwYz63U20Ek&feature=related
Skip first 3-4 minutes in above.
We even got underwater computer:
http://www.xploretech.com/index.pl?id=3346&isa=Category&op=show
But it will work only up to 3' deep and then will crash LCD.
Any deeper you have to put thick glass protection over LCD
Can you imagine creating previews right down there in the caves so we don't need to come back next day for retakes!
Thank you very much to Lucas and the Assimilate team, especially Jeff and Tony for the patience with me.
I can release Mac PC from duties, but at the end I became dual OS guy so something good came out of this experience.
Just downloaded new version of REDCINE and I don't believe my own eyes.
It works !! it exports!!! it creates QT files H.264!!!
I tested it on Dell Precision M6300 with Qudro 3600M
I still have to test it with Dell XPS and 8800M but judging on the absence of errors in the log file even when '-dd' debugging is turned on, it looks very promising.
REDCINE used is ver 3.12 for PC
Finally we can take our portable setup down in to the caves and cenotes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwYz63U20Ek&feature=related
Skip first 3-4 minutes in above.
We even got underwater computer:
http://www.xploretech.com/index.pl?id=3346&isa=Category&op=show
But it will work only up to 3' deep and then will crash LCD.
Any deeper you have to put thick glass protection over LCD
Can you imagine creating previews right down there in the caves so we don't need to come back next day for retakes!
Thank you very much to Lucas and the Assimilate team, especially Jeff and Tony for the patience with me.
I can release Mac PC from duties, but at the end I became dual OS guy so something good came out of this experience.