Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Feature film shot on Dragon - REPARATION

Jay Silver

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 5, 2007
Messages
262
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Website
www.jaysilverdp.com
Hey folks, thought I'd share a trailer for a feature I shot this past summer out in Indiana on my Dragon.
The footage is pretty much straight out of the camera with no real grade. Just some simple corrections.
We haven't had a chance to run DEB on some of the low light shots yet, but overall, I'm really happy with
everything.
Let me know what you think.
We had a set of Schneider Xenar 3's - and shot 6K 2:1 with a 2.40:1 aspect ratio.

http://vimeo.com/reddirtpictures/reparation
 
Great job! Beautiful images. Did you use the Ronin or any other gimbal on this?
 
Love the opening shot, being a country boy it pulls me right in... look forward to seeing the film.
 
Back
Top