Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Exporting in Premiere settings

James Mustaine

New member
Joined
Jan 21, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I shot some footage with the Epic and MX camera. The source resolution is 4480x1920. After I sync the audio and video, what settings should I use to export the file? I tried the H264 setting but it displays the video really wide. I want a 16x9 look.

Thanks
 
Your sequence should be 16:9 then. Make a new sequence in premiere with a 16:9 ratio then export. Or are you trying to letterbox a 16:9 frame?
 
Back
Top