Eric Santiago
Well-known member
Or to many who needs replacement.
We have two and one is a BT, so far so good almost two years and counting.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Or to many who needs replacement.
My guess is RED foresaw the complaints, kinda slightly.
After all, Jarred et all have been around here all along.
And I guess they don't really mind.
G
I can tell you right now Scarlet, as it sits , cannot handle the Dragon.
But as it sits, neither can the Epic.
One way or another we will make sure Scarlet customers have a pathway to the Dragon.
It is a complicated problem, but a good problem to have.
for every 1 complaint.. there are 20 atta-boys... so we are good.
I think this devalues my 2 Epics - Don't get me wrong, what Red have done in terms of forcing the industry into the digital age is great but past customers who have purchased Red Epics at the original prices are now going to have cameras that are essentially worth less. It's not about democratization, it's about pissing off people who have invested in your products at a given price and now you are giving them away. I guess I'd call it poor past-customer relations.
We all have our opinions. Personally I'll reserve judgement til I know what the change is and how it affects me. A lot of guys complaining ahead of the facts might be better doing the likewise.
...and also, did you buy your camera to make movies, commercials, short films or other stuff or did you buy it to sell it? Just wondering, because people put more value into how much they invest and very little into what capabilites they have in their hand.