Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Everyone with media contacts needed to help find out who this monster is!!!!

Davis

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Please do not watch if you do not want to see a very sadistic act on a little puppy.
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/43462/9fb16ab3/us_soldaat_gooit_puppy.html

I have no clue why 2 soldiers would go so such lengths to fake a video of themselves killing a puppy but there is some speculation about it.

Before I spend much more of my time spreading this video around I would like to hear the opinions of some pros.
 
link now a 404

link now a 404

link now a 404.
 
link now a 404.

I fixed the link. But don't watch unless you want your blood to boil.

I can't quite make out his last name. "Matari" or something like that. Anyone have better ears?
 
I did not watch it, I will take everyones word for it....

After killing humans it may not be so hard to kill a dog.....Get these men and women out of there NOW and back to their loved ones...this is just insane...
 
The local Iraqis treat dogs FAR worse:


http://www.365iniraq.com/?q=node/26


That soldier should be disciplined to be sure, but don't discredit everyone who is serving over there based on a few bad men.

And not all soldiers treat dogs that way.

Soldier in Iraq leaves legacy of animal rescue.

SPCA: Soldiers’ Iraqi Dogs Land Safely in U.S. After Harrowing Rescue

The Early Show - Hero Dog Rescue from Iraq

Rescued Iraqi dog coming to America
'Nubs' finds something to bark about after being saved by Marine


The Associated Press
updated 1:23 p.m. ET, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

SAN DIEGO - It began with a simple act of kindness to save an abused, injured dog from becoming one more victim in the Iraq war.

But what followed for Marine Maj. Brian Dennis and the mutt was a tale of friendship and loyalty that spanned miles and overcame long odds — one set to take a turn Friday with the anticipated arrival here of the Marine’s best friend.

“This dog who had been through a lifetime of fighting, war, abuse ... is going to live the good life,” Dennis told his family in an e-mail from Iraq.

The tale unfolded in October, a few months after Dennis deployed to Iraq from San Diego to work as part of the military team building infrastructure along the Syria-Iraq border and training Iraqi forces to take over.

Dennis, 36, of St. Pete Beach, Fla., had volunteered for the assignment. It was a departure from his role as a fighter pilot. He had seen the country from the air, but it was different on the ground.

Dennis wrote stories home about the reciprocal relationship that desert dogs, strays wandering outside border towns, had with Iraqis.

“The dogs get to eat the Iraqi scraps and have a home in the middle of the desert,” he wrote in an e-mail. “The Iraqis get an incredible early warning system; these dogs hear anything approaching from miles away and go nuts and scramble to defend their territory.”

Life on the run
While on patrol in the Anbar province, Dennis spotted what appeared to be a gray and white, male German shepherd-border collie mix. He named the dog Nubs after learning someone cut the ears off believing it would make the dog more aggressive and alert.

Within weeks, Nubs was greeting Dennis during routine patrol stops along border communities. The Marines fed him bits of their food and by November, the Marine and his unit were keeping an eye out for the dog, which routinely chased their Humvees when they departed.

Life on the run, however, was taking a toll on the dog. He had lost a tooth and been bitten in the neck. In late December, Dennis found Nubs near death in freezing temperatures. The dog had been stabbed with a screwdriver.

Dennis rubbed antibiotic creme on the wound and slept with Nubs to keep him warm.

“I really expected when I woke up for watch he would be dead,” Dennis wrote. “Somehow he made it through the night.”

Dennis thought he had seen the last of the dog days later when his squad headed back to its command post some 65 miles away. He couldn’t take the dog with him and watched as it tried to follow the Humvees away from the border.

Two days later, while Dennis and a comrade were working on a Humvee, he looked up and saw the dog staring at him.

“Somehow that crazy damned dog tracked us,” he wrote Jan. 9.

Finally safe
But the reunion was short lived. Military policy prohibits having pets in war zones, and Dennis was given four days to get the dog off the base or kill him.

The decision was easy: Nubs was going to San Diego. The logistics, though, were anything but easy.

With help from his Iraqi interpreter, Dennis managed to find a Jordanian veterinarian to get the care and paperwork needed to get the dog to the states. He also negotiated the red tape to get Nubs across the border into Jordan.

His family and close friends helped raise the $3,500 needed to get the dog from Amman, Jordan, to San Diego, said his mother, Marsha Cargo.

“I just can’t believe it. Out there in the middle of nowhere these two find each other,” Cargo said.

A colleague in San Diego agreed to care for the dog and have it trained until Dennis returns in March from Iraq.

“We anticipate a real steep learning curve for Nubs,” Capt. Eric Sjoberg said. “We want him to learn to just be a dog.”

For now, though, Dennis will settle for the knowledge that Nubs is finally safe — and waiting for his master to follow him.
 
Let me get this straight.

People shooting each other, hundreds dead and thousands wounded, okay.

One guy is cruel to one puppy, it's the end of the world as we know it.

Not that I'm glorifying or excusing what he did, because it's inexcusable. But I really think the priorities are a little screwy with the folks passing this around and flipping a lid about it.
 
Please do not watch if you do not want to see a very sadistic act on a little puppy.
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/43462/9fb16ab3/us_soldaat_gooit_puppy.html

I have no clue why 2 hillbillies would go so such lengths to fake a video of themselves killing a puppy but there is some speculation about it.

Before I spend much more of my time spreading this video around I would like to hear the opinions of some pros.

I hope it's a fake.

But if not,

They'll get what they deserve :angry01:.
 
Pay no Attenion to the 'foriegner" Douchebag who started this thread

Pay no Attenion to the 'foriegner" Douchebag who started this thread

He just drawing Pitiful attention to Himself if you look at his link it's from those Pussies Euro "Boys" in NL
 
There has been and identification made and it is too bad that his personal info is being splattered all over the internet without any confirmation that this is in fact the same "Motari" that is featured in the video.

I will not take part in any spreading of his info until I feel confident it is the person we are looking for.
 
He just drawing Pitiful attention to Himself if you look at his link it's from those Pussies Euro "Boys" in NL

Nice use of english there futureabuser. Using 'douchebag' and 'pussies' to describe someone who has concern for the reckless harming of another being.

You could use therapy far more than a red......
 
Please do not watch if you do not want to see a very sadistic act on a little puppy.
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/43462/9fb16ab3/us_soldaat_gooit_puppy.html

I have no clue why 2 hillbillies would go so such lengths to fake a video of themselves killing a puppy but there is some speculation about it.

Before I spend much more of my time spreading this video around I would like to hear the opinions of some pros.


First you called them serial killers.. nowit's hillbillies? The self rightous insults just keep on coming...
I saw your original post and have no reason to believe you've changed your intentions.
You have made yourself judge, jury and executioner.
There are ways to deal with this within the Military that don't involve revenge. Just get off your lazy butt and search on ucmj and how to report illegal actions.

They obviously need help and a court martial.

Threatening to harrass someone the rest of their life and try to ruin it..speaks more about you than them.
 
First you called them serial killers.. nowit's hillbillies? The self rightous insults just keep on coming...
I saw your original post and have no reason to believe you've changed your intentions.
You have made yourself judge, jury and executioner.
There are ways to deal with this within the Military that don't involve revenge. Just get off your lazy butt and search on ucmj and how to report illegal actions.

They obviously need help and a court martial.

Threatening to harrass someone the rest of their life and try to ruin it..speaks more about you than them.

Zeke,

I am wrong for using the term "hillbillies". Please accept my apology.
 
It's clearly very sick, but court martialing? I don't think killing a puppy in Iraq is a crime is it? I think the military is more concerned with making sure war crimes don't happen and the like.

I'm equally surprised at this guy's general stupidity. If you're a sick m*therf*cker, why film yourself in the act? Sheesh, this guy is going to get his house burned down by PETA people.
 
While I think this video is sick, the original post asks for an opinion on whether the video is real or fake.

There is nothing visual to suggest the dog is alive at all in this video. The bad web compression makes a proper analysis impossible but I could not see any movement of the dog other than what would occur by the soldier dangling it about. Add to that the sound of the puppy which to my ears sounds like it was made by a human and the totally unnatural falloff of the sound as the puppy is thrown some distance and I would say - FAKE.
Also listen to the timing and reactions of his mates - they know what he's about to do in my opinion and are merely acting their reactions. In particular listen to the sound his mate makes as he is about to throw it - "oh, oh, oh" etc. None of this sounds like genuine response in my opinion.

Granted it's a sick f###king joke but I honestly think the puppy was already dead.
 
? Sheesh, this guy is going to get his house burned down by PETA people.

PETA partner

 
Wow people getting all worked up over someone maybe killing a puppy. What about people that drown kittens because they will either starve to death or be a problem. I'm sure there are other things to worry about in life.
 
Wow people getting all worked up over someone maybe killing a puppy. What about people that drown kittens because they will either starve to death or be a problem. I'm sure there are other things to worry about in life.

Yes there are........Like where's my email from Brent!!
 
Back
Top