Raphael Madeira
Well-known member
Hello there,
I'm currently selling my Sony A7s II and all it's accessories, bought one year ago and with little use.
This sale is for european buyers only.
The sale includes:
- Sony A7s II
- Lexar 128 gb SD Card
- Sony Screen Protection
- 7 Batteries + 3 Individual Chargers
- Commlite Canon EF to Sony E-mount adapter
- Micro Hdmi to Hdmi Pro Cable
- Original box
I am selling it all for 2600 Euros + Shipping or best offer.
For more information or photos Pm me.
Cheers
Raphael Madeira
I'm currently selling my Sony A7s II and all it's accessories, bought one year ago and with little use.
This sale is for european buyers only.
The sale includes:
- Sony A7s II
- Lexar 128 gb SD Card
- Sony Screen Protection
- 7 Batteries + 3 Individual Chargers
- Commlite Canon EF to Sony E-mount adapter
- Micro Hdmi to Hdmi Pro Cable
- Original box
I am selling it all for 2600 Euros + Shipping or best offer.
For more information or photos Pm me.
Cheers
Raphael Madeira
Last edited: