Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

[(RED) WTB] Epic-x package

Jagdish Waran

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 3, 2013
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
San Francisco, CA
hi all
i want to buy used epic-x, I am not looking for like new or pristine condition, used okay at a reasonable price

thanks
 
thanks matt,
i am afraid I cannot afford, I am looking for some well used /good working condition basic package for about 21/22kUS

-jagz
 
thanks matt,
i am afraid I cannot afford, I am looking for some well used /good working condition basic package for about 21/22kUS

-jagz

You can make an offer on equipment for sale. The price is just what they hope to get.
 
Back
Top