Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Epic-X Dragon Kit For Sale Just in Time for The Holidays :)

Eythanmaidhof

Active member
Joined
Oct 19, 2009
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
45
Location
New York, NY
Hello everyone. I am selling my Epic-X Dragon. It has really been a true blessing to own over the last two years. Since the first days of owning it as an Epic-X it's been a workhorse and has resulted in cool new friends to collaborate with and really great projects that I became part of. It's furthered my career and became a trusty buddy I've carried around for countless hours. I've recently upgraded to the Dragon and the RED Techs have given it a complete upgrade and my camera is brand new again! I am only selling since the company I work for now has a few house cameras. Please feel free to contact me here with further questions or my email. Maidhofeythan1@gmail.com.
Have a great holiday everyone and remember the Epic-X Dragon makes a fantastic stocking stuffer!!!:):)


The Kit consists of::

Epic – X Dragon 3030 W/ Side SSD and PL Lens Mount ---- 31,200.00$

Epic-X Case ---- 295.00$

DSMC Fan 2.0 Upgrade Kit Top/Bottom ---- 450.00$

DSMC Low Light Optimized OLPF ---- 175.00$

Red Touch 5.6’ LCD ---- 1500.00$
LCD/EVF 7’ Cable (Right-To-Right) ---- 220.00$

Red Mag Station 1.8’ ---- 250.00$
Red Mag 1.8’ 128GB SSD ---- 1450.00$

DSMC Power Pack ---- 515.00$
DSMC Power Pack ---- 515.00$

Red Brick 153 WH ---- 450.00$
Red Brick 153 WH ---- 450.00$
Red Charger ---- 550.00$
x Switronix V-Mount Battery Back Plate – 299.00$

DSMC AL Canon Mount ---- 700.00$
DSMC Side Handle ---- 950.00$
DSMC Quick Release Platform Pack ---- 1,250.00$
DSMC 15MM Adapter (Centered) ---- 275.00$
DSMC Mounting Plate ---- 100.00$
DSMC Front Handle Assembly 19mm ---- 1,775.00$
Sliding Top Handle ---- 175.00$
Noga 7’ Cine Arm W/Clamp ---- 150.00$
Swat Rail 100mm ---- 100.00$
Red Carbon X Rod 18’ ----150.00$
Red Carbon X Rod 18’ ----150.00$
Red Carbon X Rod 12’ ----125.00$
Red Carbon X Rod 12’ ----125.00$
Module Adapter ---- 300.00$

OConner OBox (15mm&19mm adaptor)---- 1991.00$

TOTAL 46,385.00
Hours of Operation – 165.3

33K OBO FOR THE ENTIRE KIT!!!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top