Miguel Barreda Delgado
Member
- Joined
- Mar 25, 2017
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi,
my Epic X-Dragon camera started having an issue with the TC and Date (both were reseted anytime I changed the batteries) and I was told to upgrade the firmware.
But I can't upgrade the firmware higher than 6.3.98. The next version is 6.3.101. I followed all the instructions from the Red website but it didn't work, the camera doesn't accept the newer firmware.
Have anybody had similar issues and have solved it?
Thanks.
Epic X-Dragon 6K
my Epic X-Dragon camera started having an issue with the TC and Date (both were reseted anytime I changed the batteries) and I was told to upgrade the firmware.
But I can't upgrade the firmware higher than 6.3.98. The next version is 6.3.101. I followed all the instructions from the Red website but it didn't work, the camera doesn't accept the newer firmware.
Have anybody had similar issues and have solved it?
Thanks.
Epic X-Dragon 6K