Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Epic-W with v6.3.78 update, slow boot times

Raleigh Chadderdon

New member
Joined
Oct 31, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Grand Rapids, MI
Hello, sorry this is my first post in Reduser, however I conducted the update for v6.3.78 on our Epic-W Helium s35 8k, and our boot times went from like 15 seconds to 45 seconds plus - anyone else having this issue or know a way to solve it and get back to faster boot ups? Thanks!
 
Hello, sorry this is my first post in Reduser, however I conducted the update for v6.3.78 on our Epic-W Helium s35 8k, and our boot times went from like 15 seconds to 45 seconds plus - anyone else having this issue or know a way to solve it and get back to faster boot ups? Thanks!

Hi Raleigh,

The Technical Support team at RED would like to help you resolve this issue. Please submit a Technical Support request on support.red.com and attach the log file from this camera. We will forward the log file information to our Engineers for further analysis.
 
Sorry for the delay in feedback - it turns out that though I'm not sure why it WAS booting slower, I was confused and didn't have the new IPP2 Beta firmware update. I've since done that and another Auto Blackshade, and the boot time is acceptable and everything seems to be working great! Thanks Brad and Stacey for your quick replies!
 
Back
Top