Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

EPIC-W Shortcuts

My settings. (I also have a DSMC2 Side Handle on order that I'm going to assign a few other buttons on)

LCD:
Magnify: Toggle
Edge Focus Check: Toogle
Gio Scope: Toggle
RAW Check: Toggle

1: Motion Mount ND decrease
2: Motion Mount ND increase

I also use Soft Keys on the LCD screen for various configurations.
 
lcd:
top-magnify
bottom-raw preview

1-2:
1-sleep mode
2-play back

softkeys
right 1-auto white balance
right 2-edge focus
right 3-pre amp 3-4 gain
right 4-headphone mix

left 1-8k 24fps (which always defaults to 30.?? when I go from other resolutions with higher frame rates)
left 2-6K 48fps (I think)
left 3-6K 75fps (I think)

steve
 
Back
Top