Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

epic w davinci resolve

francisco santos

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
465
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
BOSTON/NYC/LA
Website
www.superiormediagroup.net
Does anyone know why I am unable to load some 6kws clips in davinci resolve 12.5? Hopefully im missing something? Got some epic footage I want to grade and cant touch it. I did a search on here could find anything thus far? As alway apreciate the help!

Frank
 
Is this Resolve Studio or regular Resolve? As far as I know, there's still a 4K limit with regular Resolve.
 
Since DaVinci Resolve 12.5.2 released I got several problems with files compatibility.
I'm using Studio version (NOT the free one) and it's very annoying when DaVinci won't see some video files even rendered a while ago from 12.5 ;)
mov/mp4/avi/mpg - some files are visible/importable and some are not.
I just returned back to 12.5 and waiting for fix...
 
Back
Top