Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Epic-W Auto Focus w/ Nikon Lens

Steve DiMaggio

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
1,311
Reaction score
0
Points
36
I have never used autofocus for video, but was considering trying to use some of my wifes still glass (that has motors) for glidecam stuff, how does the AF work in DSMC2 cameras? Will it track whatever is in the center of the screen or is it like a "tap to focus" function only like I have seen in the menus

Steve
 
Back
Top