Konrad Bak
Well-known member
- Joined
- Sep 2, 2013
- Messages
- 70
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi,
I've encountered a strange problem with my newly purchased RED Epic-X (450 hours).
Approx.4-5 takes from my last short movie have bad (broken, intterrupted, shifted) audio track.
Has someone a similar problem with Epic ?
I've uploaded a sample as .mov render : http://we.tl/pmqEXPomL8
The sound was recorded with ngt2 shotgun mike throught sennheiser G3 wireless system to camera audio-in. I don't think its a mic's fault ,because the audio track is shifted in time...
thanks
konrad
I've encountered a strange problem with my newly purchased RED Epic-X (450 hours).
Approx.4-5 takes from my last short movie have bad (broken, intterrupted, shifted) audio track.
Has someone a similar problem with Epic ?
I've uploaded a sample as .mov render : http://we.tl/pmqEXPomL8
The sound was recorded with ngt2 shotgun mike throught sennheiser G3 wireless system to camera audio-in. I don't think its a mic's fault ,because the audio track is shifted in time...
thanks
konrad