Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

EPIC Camera Name List

EPIC M #964 - "REDRO"
(Replacing Film with its resolution, modularity and upgrades. The whole concept.)


Scarlet-X @719 - "Che"
(I rent it for free to independent, guerrilla filmmakers and want to help the film movement. I think especially in a place like Dubai (United Arab Emirates), not everything should be about money, especially something like movie making. Also, the whole idea to using RAW and not just to create shallow DOF is important)
 
Last edited:
Epic-X #1855 "Jake"
Scarlet #160 "Elwood"
Scarlet #558 "DF" (pronounced day-effay, as in Distrito Federal, Mexico) Our rental unit in Mexico City with Renta Imagen.

BTW - Gates Deep Epic underwater housing is named "Trieste"

EPIC M #964 - "REDRO"
(Replacing Film with its resolution, modularity and upgrades. The whole concept.)


Scarlet-X @719 - "Che"
(I rent it for free to independent, guerrilla filmmakers and want to help the film movement. I think especially in a place like Dubai (United Arab Emirates), not everything should be about money, especially something like movie making. Also, the whole idea to using RAW and not just to create shallow DOF is important)

I've added both of your EPICs to this list and your Scarlets to the Scarlet Camera Name List.
 
EPIC-X #2110 -> VALENTINE
 
EPIC-X 02762 = "Zöe"

Thanks,

-B
 
Back
Top