Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Dynamic Range is UNREAL!

Nick Mahar

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 17, 2012
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
SF/LA
Website
www.nickmahar.com
I've been shooting a lot of commercials lately and the first day i got my dragon last year i shot in Napa over sunset. Straight out of camera the image looked soo good it looked photoshop and now again. Shot this for Walmart but even now when i watch it back the last shot outside looks like it's on a set. We only used a 12x silk above and rimmed it with a mirror board. I also included the napa photo but both stills are straight out of camera with a very basic LUT.


k_Num5cWw0pN_mRBAnCytY7sjERhUP4jInUrzsm12B8

8ekxbXL4OUX0iHjRJO_Pqe1378R8GuHt245bjvtxjSI
 
Back
Top