Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Dragon old firmware download

Marius Melusel

New member
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello,

I have upgraded a Dragon firmware and now the DSMC side handle is not recognized anymore.

I want to downgrade but i cannot find any archive with the old firmwares.

Anyone that can help?

Thank you!
 
If you go to "Release History" under EPIC DRAGON FIRMWARE on the main firmware page and then on the next page scroll down a bit, at the bottom right corner it says "Show Archived Releases", it has older firmware versions there.
 
Back
Top