Michele Lombardo
Well-known member
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2010
- Messages
- 154
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 16
- Age
- 49
- Location
- milan, Italy
- Website
- www.m1media.it
Dear all,
I've just shot a multi cam project with a Dragon and a Scarlet MX. before every take I shot a few seconds of a 18% grey chart. I hoped it was enough to have cameras perfectly matched. Not at all!!!!….
Colors are pretty different. So I have two questions:
1) how can I match them now in RedCineX?
2) what's the best solution (chart + software) to easily match to different RED?
Thx
I've just shot a multi cam project with a Dragon and a Scarlet MX. before every take I shot a few seconds of a 18% grey chart. I hoped it was enough to have cameras perfectly matched. Not at all!!!!….
Colors are pretty different. So I have two questions:
1) how can I match them now in RedCineX?
2) what's the best solution (chart + software) to easily match to different RED?
Thx