Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

DPX output problem in REDCINE

dgm204

Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello,

Ive made a telecine XML in crimson and taken it back into REDCINE. The media all loads fine... everything is good... but when I try to export DPX files I only get a single DPX file.

It processes through every frame of the video in REDCINE but only one DPX file comes out for each shot.

I've had it work at times, and I get a proper DPX file sequence... but rarely...
In fact it seems that if i do just a one shot xml i get a proper DPX sequence, but multiple shots seem to bug out...

any ideas?

by the way Im using for filename EVENT#Z/#F#S.e as Crimson tells me to do... is this the problem? is it just rewriting over the same file?


MUCH APPRECIATED
DAN
 
Back
Top