Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

downloads

Steve Douglas

New member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Currently running Tiger on the desktop and was going to download RedCine using the Tiger configuration. However, I will be installing Leopard in the near future and was wondering whether I will need to do an uninstall of RedCine or will the Leopard configuration simply step on the Tiger config. Thanks for the advice as I am just beginning to get a handle using the Red.
Steve
 
Hey Martin,
Thanks for quick reply, regarding moving the OS to Leopard, yep, absolutely a clean install. What I wanted to know however is whether the Redcine Leopard configuration download,would step on the Tiger configuration. Steve
 
Back
Top