Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Downconverting question

jacobfrye

New member
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I'm in the process of downconverting from 4K to Quicktime. On the "Filename Specifications" line in the "Output Settings" section, there's a certain ending that's supposed to go after each filename. I think it's something like "#S.mov". So a sample filename might read "Ext. Park - Establish#S.mov" or something like that. I accidentally erased this filename ending recently, and I can't remember what it is. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
 
Never mind, I figured it out.

Never mind, I figured it out.

It's #S.mov in my case.
 
Back
Top