Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Does DSMC2 XL Module Work With DSMC2 Base Expander?

Corey Benoit

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
408
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
NYC
Just wondering as I want to know if I should get a base expander to go with the XL module so that I can have the option to record audio. Not sure if the XL module will Connect to the base expander or not. If it doesn't then I'm just going to get the I/O V-lock expander.
 
Just wondering as I want to know if I should get a base expander to go with the XL module so that I can have the option to record audio. Not sure if the XL module will Connect to the base expander or not. If it doesn't then I'm just going to get the I/O V-lock expander.

As far as I know it's made to work with different red and third party battery modules to give you options.
 
Back
Top