Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Does Anyone have red brick packages?

Mark Lin

Active member
Joined
Apr 18, 2017
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello,everyone

Sorry that I can't post in Marketplace.So...

May I ask does anybody have a used red brick packages(2 red bricks and 1 charger)

and you can do international shipping,

Please give me a PM and your price.

Thanks!
 
It would help if you said where you're based.

International shipping is problematic as technically you need a licence to ship hazardous goods to legally do so.
It'll be much easier & cheaper to buy in your own country.
 
Back
Top