Selling my kit of DJI transmitter/Receivers. Everything functions perfectly, just looking to upgrade to a different system. You can find information about the system here. https://www.dji.com/transmission
Kit includes -
1x - DJI Transmitter
2x - DJI Receivers
3x - Tilta Gold mount to Gold mount power plates
3x - DJI battery plates
2x - Sony battery plates
2x - DJI batteries
1x - DJI battery charger
2x - D-tap to power cables
21x - Small antennas
4x - Long range antennas
2x - Shorty bnc cables
1x - DJI transmission combo pelican case -
***note that this case isn’t really designed for all these items. It’s just something I’m throwing in***
The cost of new transmitters are $1100 and receivers are $1700. I think $4000 is a fair asking price considering the minimal use and accessories included. However, I’m certainly open to negotiation.
$4000 + buyer pays shipping. Will ship to CONUS
Kit includes -
1x - DJI Transmitter
2x - DJI Receivers
3x - Tilta Gold mount to Gold mount power plates
3x - DJI battery plates
2x - Sony battery plates
2x - DJI batteries
1x - DJI battery charger
2x - D-tap to power cables
21x - Small antennas
4x - Long range antennas
2x - Shorty bnc cables
1x - DJI transmission combo pelican case -
***note that this case isn’t really designed for all these items. It’s just something I’m throwing in***
The cost of new transmitters are $1100 and receivers are $1700. I think $4000 is a fair asking price considering the minimal use and accessories included. However, I’m certainly open to negotiation.
$4000 + buyer pays shipping. Will ship to CONUS