Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Disable Tint in Auto White and Frame rate issue

Steve DiMaggio

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
1,311
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Does anyone know how to disable "tint" when white balancing? Also when I switch from a higher frame rate preset, lets say 65fps to a preset that is 24fps but higher resolution (6K to 8K) camera defaults to 30.blah blah instead of going to 24fps even though in fact the preset includes frame rates.

I used another RU Epic-W this weekend and it did the same thing, any ideas?

steve
 
Unfortunately, you cannot disable tint when performing an auto white balance.

I'll PM you about getting your preset file so I can test it here.
 
Back
Top