Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

..delete

No spoon? Dodge this.

b14445125ty5.gif
 
0100100100100111011011010010000001100111011011110110100101101110011001110010000001101101011000010110010000101100001000000110111001100101011001010110010000100000011011010111100100100000011001100111001001100101011000010110101101101001011011100110011100100000011100110110001101100001011100100110110001100101011101000010000001100001011011000111001001100101011000010110010001111001001011100010111000101110010001000110010101101100011001010111010001100101
 
0100100100100111011011010010000001100111011011110110100101101110011001110010000001101101011000010110010000101100001000000110111001100101011001010110010000100000011011010111100100100000011001100111001001100101011000010110101101101001011011100110011100100000011100110110001101100001011100100110110001100101011101000010000001100001011011000111001001100101011000010110010001111001001011100010111000101110010001000110010101101100011001010111010001100101

0100111001101111011101000010000001100001011100110010000001101101011000010110010000100000011000010111001100100000010010010010110000100000011101110110100001101111001000000110101001110101011100110111010000100000011100110111000001100101011011100111010000100000001101000011010100100000011011010110100101101110011101010111010001100101011100110010000001110100011100100111100101101001011011100110011100100000011101000110111100100000011001100110100101100111011101010111001001100101001000000110111101110101011101000010000001110111011010000110000101110100001000000111010001101000011001010010000001101000011001010110110001101100001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101010011101010111001101110100001000000111001101100001011010010110010000100001001000000011101100101001
 
see wayne, that's what happens when you type "google" into "google"... you could break the internet!

Will somebody around here just try to post a thread, and delete it!
 

I used to have a Siamese, poor fella!

Vote 1 for that one, subtitles : I am Russian Cosmonaut, I come in name of great communist area Soviet Union, I declare there is no God here..what's he going to do about it......
 
2345623456436744444555665565SSSSS
 
Back
Top