Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

..delete

If you have nothing to say, put it here.
 
Betcha this thread goes to 11.
 
I have not written what here has been typed.

Also...this line of text does not exist.
 
roflcopter
 
One day this thread is gonna end.

The Apocalypse Thread.
 
Something tells me If there are that many pancakes in the dog house, who knows how many ballons cry over milk and pompoms every weekend on weekdays at 9 in the afternoon.
Right?
 
And now, a word from our sponsor.

occupy-wall-st-where-is-everybody.jpg
 
The Mayan Deletists foresaw the end of the thread, and spoke the words: "Thou shalt delete thy post or thy world will end". The end is night!
 
It is forbidden to interfere with human history.
 
Where can I find the DELETE thread?
 
Back
Top