Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Dana Dolly Universal Rental Kit with waterproof case(L.A.)

Zsigmond James

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
187
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Website
www.jameszsigmond.com
I have a Dana Dolly Universal Rental kit (which includes the SKB waterproof Case) for sale in Los Angeles - I bought it New, it’s never been rented out and is in great condition (minor paint peel on top side of slider, not scratched) $800


Buyer covers shipping (would prefer to do local pick up)
 

Attachments

  • att.c6QTbG49bHCU5Bt3UZomRybE3mCW2fDS_6qm6a2ekTY.jpeg
    att.c6QTbG49bHCU5Bt3UZomRybE3mCW2fDS_6qm6a2ekTY.jpeg
    254.2 KB · Views: 8
  • att.DVMrBdcfuo8p6-SqS5pYLIt1UakBqcDe-PeiWGal1AY.jpeg
    att.DVMrBdcfuo8p6-SqS5pYLIt1UakBqcDe-PeiWGal1AY.jpeg
    263.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back
Top