gbalaji
Well-known member
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2006
- Messages
- 655
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Website
- www.indieshd.com
Red Team,
I tried exporting conformed fcp cut via crimson and load it in RedCine running on my Macbook and iMac.
Macbook loads the xml file and able to render, only unable to view with color space which is understandable of my MacBook graphics not enough.
But stranger is my Intel 2.0GHz iMac on render gets weird pink mixed color screen and system hangs needs to restart. Tried 4 to 5 times and no luck.
Also came to know that I cant load more clips in RedCine. Is it true?
Dont have budget for Scratch Cine conform? Need to depend on Crimson and Redcine and MacPro / iMac.
Your thoughts and suggestions are welcome.
I tried exporting conformed fcp cut via crimson and load it in RedCine running on my Macbook and iMac.
Macbook loads the xml file and able to render, only unable to view with color space which is understandable of my MacBook graphics not enough.
But stranger is my Intel 2.0GHz iMac on render gets weird pink mixed color screen and system hangs needs to restart. Tried 4 to 5 times and no luck.
Also came to know that I cant load more clips in RedCine. Is it true?
Dont have budget for Scratch Cine conform? Need to depend on Crimson and Redcine and MacPro / iMac.
Your thoughts and suggestions are welcome.