Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Could Someone Please Post Crimson Workflow Serial Number??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 300 reverse egineered chinese Red ones for sale REALLY CHEAP!!! (Epic and Scarlet available anytime soon) any one interested PM me.... Aww wait a minute, I think I'm posting this at the wrong place, sorry...disregard...:greedy:
 
Well, if no one will help you out I will. While I couldn't find a serial number for Crimson I was able to find a download for Epic. Link is HERE. I am still looking for a torrent for the Red One. If anyone has this I am willing to trade for a torrent of a brand new Mac Pro.
 
The most corious thing is the guy want someone to post the serial!!!
No P.M., no email, Post!

He`s saying "thanks Ian for your trouble, But jeezz... 180$... We all should have it for free. Anyway, if you happened to be `round the neighborhood since I am a stutendt with no dough, We can then go rob a liquor store and have a beer togheter".
 
< moderator hat on >

Guys,

This thread has officially run its course. I believe the orignal poster has received the idea loud and clear that what he asked for is not acceptable.

Lucas
 
Crimson is not a product of the Red Digital Cinema company. It is software developed independantly and supported by customers who pay not only for the software but as much support as I can give them.

That being said, the serial number is tied to the owners name, so distribution of these numbers is done at peril of violating your end user license agreement.

I do make discounts for students, schools and bulk purchasers. But not for douchbags.

Cheers,
IBloom
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top