Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

corrupt frames?

Mark Allen

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 17, 2007
Messages
474
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Website
www.markallen.net
Redcine (I believe build 74) is acting quite whacky lately - I can't set more than one path at a time, even when I come back it either offers me only to trash the output or nothing. Now, I am looking at my R3D file and seeing this:



Have I destroyed the R3D file? And... Why do I only get "trash output?" after an export until I accept trash output and it deletes my export.
 
if you have backup file, run a CRC check or generate a md5 hash
 
You can't destroy your R3D with any of our tools.

The screenshot shows you're watching the render (red bar) instead of the R3D. I would start a new project and load the R3D file, see what happens then.
 
What I ended up doing was just replacing the R3D with my backup file and it ended up solving the problem. Now, that would go against what you just said - but maybe it just needed some type of resetting and that's it. Is there any "trash the preferences" type of action in case this happens in the future?
 
Back
Top