Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

[FS: OPTICS] Cooke Mini S4/I Lens Set (21, 32, 40, 65, 100)

michael ho

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 22, 2013
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Los Angeles
Cooke Mini S4/I Lens Set (21, 32, 40, 65, 100)

All are in amazing condition. Selling part of my full set.

Willing to sell the 5 lens set for: 27k

Open to selling individual as well at: 5.5k per lens


Here is a link to photos: https://imgur.com/gallery/3krn5aK


If you have any questions feel free to message me.
 
Back
Top