Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Color shifting problem : yellow, blue channel, motion mount?

Alexandre Bouchard

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
53
Website
www.zapimage.com
Hi,

We got a weird color shifting problem on a 120fps shot with a Dragon with the Motion mount. The camera was on a crash box buried in the ground. Everything was OK after switching to the standard mount..



Here's a link to the clip:
http://zapimage.net/web/XDzTECucY9BuusQ3/vv2c6wFB.mov

Any hint?

Thanks!

JkyTnDm.jpg
 
Hi Alexandre,

I just sent you an email requesting a couple things from you so that we can resolve this as soon as possible. Please reply back when you get a chance.

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you!
 
Back
Top