Hi all. I have looked and searched this forum for hours but haven't found anything that will help me.
I am having problems with red cine running on my macbook (not pro) 10.4.11 intel GMA 950 graphics chipset. It all goes quite smoothly really I can load clips and even render quicktime files but the one thing it will not do is give me a realtime interpretation of my inputs when I try to color grade. The QT files that I make will have the grade on them but I cannot see what I am doing when tweking. I have downgraded from QT 7.4 to 7.31 as per the instructions here with pacifist and re installed redcine first af all with build 74 and then with build 82 and I still cant watch my grade happening. I will keep QT 7.3.1 for now but it didn't change anything for me when i downgraded.
Hope you can help.
Dave.
I am having problems with red cine running on my macbook (not pro) 10.4.11 intel GMA 950 graphics chipset. It all goes quite smoothly really I can load clips and even render quicktime files but the one thing it will not do is give me a realtime interpretation of my inputs when I try to color grade. The QT files that I make will have the grade on them but I cannot see what I am doing when tweking. I have downgraded from QT 7.4 to 7.31 as per the instructions here with pacifist and re installed redcine first af all with build 74 and then with build 82 and I still cant watch my grade happening. I will keep QT 7.3.1 for now but it didn't change anything for me when i downgraded.
Hope you can help.
Dave.