Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Calibrating sensor

Cicero A

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
174
Reaction score
0
Points
0
The guide on red is a little out dated, so the screen is a bit different but I know how to do the calibration. My issue is, how can I save the calibrations to names that I can recognize. Say, I want to calibrate at 59.98fps and 1/120 shutter speed. And I want a calibration at 23.97(I may be off) fps and a shutter speed of 1/48. How do I rename them so that I know which is which. When I try to rename, characters like ".", "/" won't allow them to be used in naming the calibration profile. So how do I know which profile is which if I can't properly name them?
 
Back
Top