Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Cable repair Service?

Jan Sluchak

Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2016
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a plug on my vmount red battery plate that is intermittent as well as a right angle plug on the monitor cable that is intermittent. Is there a service or person around that can resolder or repair these connections?
 
I get an intermixing problem with my monitor cable also, it rarely happens but it happens. Not sure what to do if you get any answers let me know. I was gonna buy a spare cable as a backup and have an HDMI or SDI monitor ready just in case.
 
Back
Top