Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Blue Screen?

NormLi

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 7, 2007
Messages
2,715
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Location
Brooklyn, NY
Website
www.norm-li.com
I am having troubles with RedCine.

I have imported some test shots I took in 2K mode but all I see is a big blue screen in the preview window. I try using the 1/4 medium setting and I see a frame of it but when I scroll along, it turns to a blue screen right away. All the other quality settings are also blue without any frame viewable like in 1/4 medium mode.

I'm on a 3.0Ghz Dual-core Pentium, Raid0 Tower (8 320GB Seagate drives) with 4GB of RAM and a Matrox Parhelia video card. Is this the problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Norm
 
Norm,

Try using Ander's Redcine Reset (search on reduser) each time you open redcine to flush out the preferences. I've also found that if you always open redcine this way and open your projects from within it (ie don't double click the .rcn file to open) it's a lot more stable and definitely the way to do it if you are about to attempt a long render....

Cheers

Jeff Brown
RED708
 
Back
Top