Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Best Top Plate for Weapon?

D Burke

Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Just received my top plate from Wooden Camera. I think it's causing my screen to flicker and I'd like to try another.

Looking for a top cheese plate to protect the camera, but I still somehow need access to the pins.

Is the flicker with the WC one normal? Are there any out there people are using?
 
I have the wooden camera pass through plate and haven't had any flicker, If you are getting flicker with the plate but not without I would call or email wooden ASAP and tell them the issue, I'd be shocked if they didn't send a replacement right away. I've had pretty good luck with them on most things like that.
 
Any photos with DSMC2 bodies wearing Offhollywood cages? Wish their website had some but they're only showing product.
 
I, too, have the WC top plate for DSMC2 bodies. I connect to one of the two side ports via the WC Lemo/POGO adapter. No flicker at all on my monitor.
 
Back
Top