Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Best Blu-Ray from AE CS4

Edgar Pitts

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Dallas, TX
Website
www.jetrefilm.com
Greetings. I am looking for the highest quality 1080 H.264 encoding solution from After Effects CS4.

Our project was graded on Scratch and we received DPX files back. I conform the DPX reels in After Effects.

What is the best process from here to encode the H.264 file?

I will be using Encore CS4 to create the Blu-Ray disks.

Thanks.

Edgar
 
What's wrong with Adobe's Media Encoder? It's not the most stable app in the world, but the H.264 quality is good.
 
I agree to Uli, Media Encoder's H.264 is quite good.

I just picked up x12 write Blu-ray today. I'm going to see how fast this is.
 
Back
Top