Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Beep on power up.

Donald MJ Anderson

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 7, 2014
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Ontario, Canada
Usually I listen for fans if their is no monitor at the camera location and the power light is hard to see.

Is there such a function?

thanks
 
Hijacking your thread a little here:

On Build 7.0.0 we really need a confirmation in the way of a light, beep or splash screen immediately the ‘power on ‘ button has been pressed please.
Many many AC’s are mainly ARRI AC’s and when I rock up with my RED WEAPON HELIUM OR VV camera list, on prep or set it’s a nightmare as they often shut the camera down as patience isn’t something I find on my RED sets.

S
 
Hijacking your thread a little here:

On Build 7.0.0 we really need a confirmation in the way of a light, beep or splash screen immediately the ‘power on ‘ button has been pressed please.
Many many AC’s are mainly ARRI AC’s and when I rock up with my RED WEAPON HELIUM OR VV camera list, on prep or set it’s a nightmare as they often shut the camera down as patience isn’t something I find on my RED sets.

S

I`ve seen this happen too. If it doesn`t exist it seems like a helpful control for RED to add.
 
I`ve seen this happen too. If it doesn`t exist it seems like a helpful control for RED to add.

Yeah ASAPP, as it's costing me valuable time on set & also making RED look bad coz, "ugh RED's crashed agin" or "WTF why is not working now"
I understand I'm using BETA but just saying & not baking or moaning either..just trying to help.

S
 
Hijacking your thread a little here:

On Build 7.0.0 we really need a confirmation in the way of a light, beep or splash screen immediately the ‘power on ‘ button has been pressed please.
Many many AC’s are mainly ARRI AC’s and when I rock up with my RED WEAPON HELIUM OR VV camera list, on prep or set it’s a nightmare as they often shut the camera down as patience isn’t something I find on my RED sets.

S


+1 for the light and a leaflet for their education.
 
Back
Top