Dolph van Stapele
Well-known member
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2007
- Messages
- 104
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi,
Since a couple of days the Red Epic audio input does not work anymore. From one moment to the other it stopped. Wooden camera A-box we use is working fine when tested on other audio devices. I firmware upgraded the Epic. I did a wipe as some people refer to as fixing this problem. Project time base is the same as Frame rate.
What to do??? Shooting a documentary in a couple of days but NOT on the RED I think.
Please advise.
Dolph
Since a couple of days the Red Epic audio input does not work anymore. From one moment to the other it stopped. Wooden camera A-box we use is working fine when tested on other audio devices. I firmware upgraded the Epic. I did a wipe as some people refer to as fixing this problem. Project time base is the same as Frame rate.
What to do??? Shooting a documentary in a couple of days but NOT on the RED I think.
Please advise.
Dolph