Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Anyway to make the universal handle quick release?

Suresh Kara

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
636
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
UK London
Website
www.documovie.co.uk
Has anyone got any idea how I can make the universal handle Quick release?

The spacing doesn't allow for a Nato clamp to be attached from my understanding
 
I wish they made a universal handle with thumb screw mount, just like the 7" touch LCD.
 
I'm not sure I would trust thumb screws for a handle but some sort of easy method would be great! just so i can pack in and out of a backpack easily like the dscm1 setup
 
just got a top late f and the handle won't fit as the top plate utilises the same holes:(

i guess i'm going to have to get a new handle
 
for all the problems with the dscm1 cable which were not many it was much easier to rig but i guess i'm saying that because i had the correct gear and it was a mature setup,

the fixed position of the 4.7 monitor is also less flexible

I got the wooden camera pogo to pogo which i regret as it so rigid
 
Has anyone got any idea how I can make the universal handle Quick release?

The spacing doesn't allow for a Nato clamp to be attached from my understanding

Easy! Put two of these on it:
SMALLRIG_NATO_Clamp_1885-01__78462.1492772906.jpg
 
Back
Top