Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Anybody written a book on RedCine yet?

SF Geek

Banned
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
860
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I'm still waiting for instructions on this biatch. And yes, I have seen the tutorials.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #4
I was thinking more along the lines of Red or Assimilate actually making a book. An instruction book. I know, it's crazy. If you're worried about printing costs, I'll settle for a pdf. Hell, I'd settle for less than that right about now.
 
Would love a manual/book!
Surely it has to be in the works - possibly to be released when the software is no longer BETA? Version 2.0 perhaps?

I'd also like to see keyboard shortcuts enabled/added in the near future.

Maybe after NAB...
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #9
I've noticed that when I made this post before, I got no response from Red.
 
Back
Top