Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Alternatives to Red cradle?

Action Products had one, I ususally just velcroed the drive to the battery. Suprised there are still red drives out in the wild.

Nick
 
I've had mine mounted on top of a 19mm mount with a quickstrap. It's fast and secure. I also have some shock-absorbing material on both ends of the drive so only these parts touch the body.
 
Last edited:
free cradle

free cradle

probably doesn't matter, but if you or anyone wants a free red cradle you can have. (i'm in LA)
 
Back
Top