Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Achtel "True Blue" OLPF. Remove Magenta from Water and Skies. *Review Coming*

I don't have the H20 filter but do have the preset for it. I am just wondering how it affects the image overall. If perceived color sharpness, tonal quality, and low light noise are spot on with RED that will be great as I did start testing and it seems that it indeed removes the slight red pollution. Sky looked slightly better. Going to do more tests with it in the next week or 2.
 
Agreed. Save banning for the dirty butthole pictures.

I don't understand the banning policy. People getting bored about other people have the right to ignore a specific "hot" thread. There is no need of banning people.

Pat
 
I don't have the H20 filter but do have the preset for it. I am just wondering how it affects the image overall. If perceived color sharpness, tonal quality, and low light noise are spot on with RED that will be great as I did start testing and it seems that it indeed removes the slight red pollution. Sky looked slightly better. Going to do more tests with it in the next week or 2.

I do have the H2O and we'll be using in this film in the Mauritius...

Interested to see this new OLPF in action...
 
Back
Top