Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Account Permission

Josh Melin

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
South Florida
I am contacting you on behalf of Jeremy Wiles who I work for. He has not been able to create a post, respond to a post or send a PM from his RedUser account. He has over 500 post and has not done anything to cause another admin to disable his account. He would have contacted you, but he can't send messages.

When he tries to create a post, respond to a post or send a PM, he receives the following message:

"Jeremy Wiles you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons.
1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be waiting activation."

Could you help to fix this issue?

Best Regards,

Josh Melin
 
I've resolved this issue for him. Should be ok, now.
 
I'm having the same issue - authorised but unable to post...
 
Back
Top