Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

A Blue Screen

jasondunlap

New member
Joined
Sep 8, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Okay so I open a saved project in REDCINE and blue screens show up instead of the footage. I have tried to open the project, then load the footage and vice versa, but I still get the same blue screens. I am working off of a duplicate folder that contains all of my project files and footage that we copied off of another hard drive.

any ideas?

thanks
 
It sounds like you created your Redcine project (.rcc) prior to copying the media to another hard drive. The .rcc file references the location of the stored footage and if it isn't there at its normal place (in your case, its normal volume), a blue screen in Redcine will occur.

It sure would be nice if Redcine had a "reconnect media" function similar to FCP. I had a similar problem a while back. :P
 
Back
Top