Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

512 Turbo SSD compression

Rob Macey

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 25, 2011
Messages
377
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Orange County, CA
My rep and I are working on figuring out why I can't get slightly lower compression by using the 512 turbo's on Dragon.
HDRx off
look around off
cards up to date

Yet, I get identical compression ratios from the 128's and 512's no matter what resolution and frame rate. The 512's should lower it by a few points on specific frame rates generally speaking. Especially at high frame rates.

Any ideas?
Thanks
 
Back
Top