Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

4k Tiff Sequence

Dennisw,

Okay. I have the result. I want to post it as an image. How do I post images on this thread? Please let me know.

Firstly, the alpha channel is not fully 1 or 0 in the file and varies in between. For second I duplicated and forced an alpha of 1 by using rgb1 in the reorder node and took the difference. The difference is 0, but I think that is because by default Shake assumes that everything is premultiplied and does not use the alpha channel. However, so I premultiplied the first image with its alpha and then did a difference, and it is not 0.
 
Dennisw,

Okay. I have the result. I want to post it as an image. How do I post images on this thread? Please let me know.

Firstly, the alpha channel is not fully 1 or 0 in the file and varies in between. For second I duplicated and forced an alpha of 1 by using rgb1 in the reorder node and took the difference. The difference is 0, but I think that is because by default Shake assumes that everything is premultiplied and does not use the alpha channel. However, so I premultiplied the first image with its alpha and then did a difference, and it is not 0.

Joofa,

Sorry, but I'm not sure how to post images to this forum; I've been lurking here for awhile, but haven't posted images before - been too busy working my ass off so I could pay for my camera:). It sounds like you may have to host them from your own website or file hosting service.
 
try red relay.
-A
 
Joofa,

Sorry, but I'm not sure how to post images to this forum; I've been lurking here for awhile, but haven't posted images before - been too busy working my ass off so I could pay for my camera:). It sounds like you may have to host them from your own website or file hosting service.

Thanks, no problem. Below is the link to the image. In the viewer, you will see the split screen. The left part is the original image, and the right is the one with difference with premultiplied original alpha and alpha set to 1.

7051_1203398968.jpg
 
Back
Top